Right. I was just about to press the submit button when I said to myself, wait a minute. I better ask my audience. So here's my big dilemma, and I need your input. I want a domain, and I can pay for it. The name's the bummer. Here are some choices, and if you have any more to suggest, the comment box is all yours:

1) www.chronicle.org. Cool, not taken, overall symbol of blog, one word.
2) www.chronicled.org. Same sorta thing.
3) www.reminded.org. Cool as well, reference to past and mind.
4) www.slated.org. Short. Catchy. Meaningless.
5) www.truediarist.com. That's what this blog is all about, right?
6) www.wondered.org. I wondered where this came from...
7) www.bloggist.org. I wondered where this came from...
8) www.riverguardian.org. Catchy, somewhat.

It's up to you. Tell me what you think!

Post your comments Written on Monday, January 10 at 10:24 PM